Living Word Church Ministries is a non-denominational Christian fellowship. We believe in the principles of the whole bible. Our desire is to see lives changed, families healed, and young adults finding the keys to life in the principles of God’s Word. Below you will find more about our mission, vision, and what we believe:
Our Mission: To win souls for the Kingdom of God by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ thereby empowering God’s people to live victorious lives.
Our Vision: To build a Christian fellowship of believers who live daily life according to the principles of God’s Word and make a positive impact in our community.
Our Values: Below are the basic values of our church:
EXCELLENT – We are committed to excellence in all that we do.
LOVING – We maintain a loving and welcoming environment at all times.
RELEVANT – We offer practical biblical teaching and preaching at all levels.
WORSHIP – We offer dynamic praise and worship to our God.
SERVICE – We develop ministries that meet needs and help people grow.
What We Believe:
- We believe that the Bible is the true and living Word of God and within the pages of the scriptures are the principles of life. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for our sins that we may have eternal life. (John 3:16)
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and therefore all need a savior. (Romans 3:23)
- We believe that we are saved by the grace of God through our faith in Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8)
- We believe in water baptism as an outward expression of an inward change. (Mark 16:15-17)
- We believe that God has given to us the Holy Spirit to dwell within us, lead us into all truth, and empower us to live a victorious life in Christ. (John 14:16-26)
- We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit that are given to us to equip the Church to do the work of Christian ministry. (Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12, 1 Corinthians 14, & Ephesians 4:4-12)
- We believe that the promises of God are true and that we have access to these promises if we obey God’s commands. (Deuteronomy 28)
- We believe that we fulfill God’s commands when we love God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength; and when we love our neighbors as ourselves. (Mark 12:29-31)
- We believe that it is important for brothers and sisters in Christ to fellowship with one another to encourage each other and inspire one other to live a Godly life. (Hebrews 10:25)
The ministries that we are building through this fellowship are aimed at building the Kingdom of God and meeting needs in our community.
We invite you to come grow with us as we reach the world for Christ.