Minister of Music
Living Word Church Ministries – Fairburn GA, 30213
Living Word Church Ministries seeking a part-time music and worship leader to direct and grow the music ministry of our church. This leader is a minister of the Gospel through music who has a heart for people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, oversee and coach musicians and volunteer praise team and choir members
- Proactively communicate, support and fulfill the mission, vision and values of the church
- A Christian who continues to mature in Christ and integrity, and be a spiritual mentor
- Provide leadership and vision for our music worship ministries, in accordance with our church’s mission, including blended worship that includes modern songs, older hymns, and praise music, which presents the message of our Lord Jesus and the great doctrines of the Bible
- This minister will report directly to the Senior Pastor, and is responsible for creating a Spirit led worship environment on Sunday mornings, holidays, etc.
- Prepare song selections, maintain worship materials and schedule and lead all rehearsals
- Be proficient in piano and keyboard, etc.
- Be proficient with youth and children’s music
- Attend church leadership meetings and participate in planning and implementation of church programs that will fulfill the mission and vision of our church family.
- Ideally the individual will become an active member of our church family and be in agreement with our statement of faith.
- Perform other duties as assigned
3-5 years experience preferred
Part-time, 15-20 hours/week
$200 -$300 Weekly
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org